- Participants must be undergraduate students, graduate students or post-doctoral researchers.
- Anyone involved in forming the challenge designs for the competition is NOT permitted to participate in the competition.
- Anyone having a conflict of interest (defined by the organizers) with the organizers can NOT participate.
- Maximum 4 students/post-docs per team.
- Any combination of education levels of the participants is allowed.
- Team members can be from different schools.
- Each team must have a student lead who will receive the communications from the organizers.
- Each team must have a faculty/industry advisor.
- No two teams can have common participants, i.e., one participant can register and participate under one team only.
Registration is FREE.